Thursday, January 21, 2010

American Idol - Simon Cowell, Kara DioGuardi, Randy Jackson, Christin Chenowith - I was Bored!

American Idol – Simon Cowell, Kara DioGuardi, Randy Jackson, Christin Chenowith – I was Bored! – Orlando Florida

american idol judges simon cowell , kara dioguardi, randy jackson, kristin chenoweth photo

Dear Simon Cowell.

I wish you weren’t so tired for the show. Your crankiness was evident. I can see you are not a happy camper. I can also tell your heart is no longer with this show. It’s sad, because you were the backbone of it. I wonder how it will be next year?

Paula.. I’m still missing you dear. You were the sparkle and charm. You’re funny antics with Simon made me howl last season. This year I’m yawning and looking at the time, wondering when my favorite show will be over…

Kara you look so lovely, yet I can see your sandwich between two unhappy fella`s. That must be a strain at times.

Kristin our guest hostess was wonderful, with Kara, you added some mischief for about 30 minutes to the show. It helped me stay awake.

Randy.. whats up dog? You’re not looking so happy these days. Are you going to leave to? I will miss you if you go…

[Via http://ideagirlconsulting.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment