Sunday, November 8, 2009

It's Britney Bitch

Hmmm, the title is because I can’t think of anything nice to put there!

Lets just say, I am was getting excited about the upcoming Britney Spears Concert. Well, that was until I heard how shit it is. PEOPLE ARE WALKING OUT!

my good friend Jules said “verdict on britney concert ABSOLUTE SHIT!!!!!!!!! she cannot entertain a crowd for shit!!” (facebook)

So, here are the reasons why I think people are walking out:

  • People don’t want to pay roughly $300 australian dollars for a ticket to a show that isn’t top-notch (ticket pricing depends on where you are sitting, for full pricing list go to ticketek
  • People go to her for a concert, they are a little let down when she so obviously doesn’t sing a single note.
  • Everyone made such a hype about it, things are living up to their expectations
  • P!nk “wowwed” the crowd so much from May to August, Britney can’t keep the standard.
  • She is just plain shit!

I would like to believe that she really is good, just not as good as what Australia has seen lately (such as P!nk).

Anyhow,  I will post an update of how her concert was after I go!

For now, Cheerio!

x

No comments:

Post a Comment