Saturday, October 31, 2009

Kelly Clarkson Working on Fifth Album!!!

During a new interview on Chicago’s KISSFM, pop/rock diva Kelly Clarkson revealed that she’s already begun working on her fifth studio album, which will be due out Fall 2010.

“We’re already working on it. [The songs] are really different. The next record is going to be really different”.

She also revealed that she may not write the whole record either, which she blames on constant touring and releasing albums so close together (Clarkson’s current tour does not wrap up until March 2010).

“If I end up liking stuff that I’ve done then I’ll include it, but if I like other stuff better I’ll use that. Sometimes you’re just more inspired I guess, and sometimes if you have records that come out really close together it might be more other peoples songs. Because there’s not enough time to write and sing and perform and do everything.”

Despite penning all the songs from her 2007 album My December, Kelly only wrote on six of the fourteen tracks from her latest effort All I Ever Wanted.

In other news, Kelly’s latest single “Already Gone” continues to rise on the Billboard charts after reaching a new peak of #17 this week. Rumour has it that “Don’t Let Me Stop You” will serve as the fourth single from All I Ever Wanted, which is now close to being certified Platinum.

No comments:

Post a Comment